Sunday, October 30, 2011

Week of 10/31 - 11/4

I hope that everyone was able to enjoy their extended weekends. I enjoyed attending Teacher's Conference at Wisconsin Lutheran High School on Thursday and Friday where I not only got to see old friends but also got to learn new things to help the students in our classroom. One of the most exciting classes was a Physical Education class with one of my college professors. I'm excited to implement some of the things that I learned!

We have a full week minus the half day on Friday this week. Mr. Habeck will visit our classroom on Monday morning. I also have the privilege to meet with each student's parents on Thursday and Friday. (If there is a problem with the time assigned, I am available to meet Monday - Wednesday...let me know!)

Tests for the week:

Monday: Spelling List 8 Pre-test; NTS open book Quiz on Chapters 5-8
Tuesday: None
Wednesday: None
Thursday: None
Friday: Science Chapter 4 Test; Spelling List 8 Test

God's Blessings on your week!